This easy-to-use digital voltmeter measures your AC voltage via any outlet in your RV. Voltage below 108V or above 132V can pose a danger to your RV, so make sure you stay in-the-know with this handy voltmeter.
- Plug into any outlet in your RV to measure AC voltage
- Suitable for RV, marine, household, or office usage
- Measures AC current between 90 - 132 volts
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Why Choose Us
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
- Manuel M.Verified BuyerReviewingHughes Autoformers Digital AC Volt MeterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAC voltmeter
Works as expected.
- Tryon C.Verified BuyerReviewingHughes Autoformers Digital AC Volt MeterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDigital AC volt Meter
Didn’t really think I would use this, but hey it came with the Watch Dog I ordered. First day I got it I put it to good use. Turns about a be a really good way to test an outlet when troubleshooting issues. Will be ordering a second one to put in my home tool box.