12V Powered Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector can power PoE compatible devices such as Peplink Pepwave Access Points. Unlike traditional PoE injectors, this injector is designed to run on 12V DC power while providing 48V (standard) or 24V (Unifi) PoE. This will allow a single ethernet cable to provide data and power to an external access point. PoE Injector has an additional 12v output DC connector to power Pepwave router simplifying your installation. Additional information in video tab.
- Support DC12V input from power adapter, vehicle battery or solar power
- One ethernet data port 10/100/1000Mbps for LAN/WAN connection
- Provide one IEEE802.3af/at Standard 48V POE output, or switchable to POE 24V,, max power output is 25W
- Provide one 12V 3A DC output (For NVRs, router, light, etc.)
- Provide one 24V/48V DC output (Switchable)
- Compact dimension, DIN mount
- Dimension 17cm (L) x 7.5cm (W) x 4.7cm (H) or 6.69 inch x 2.95 inch x 1.85 inch
- Working temperature -10 ℃ to 60 ℃ or 14 ℉ to 140 ℉
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Why Choose Us
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
- adstewart91Verified BuyerReviewingGigabit PoE Injector for Mobile Installations (120v AC / DC12V Input)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars14 seconds agoGreat DC Power solution for Router + Mini Access Point
Combined with a "Bare Wire to 12v 2.1mm DC Female Connector" + "DC Wire to 4-pin molex connector," the 12V pig-tail output powers my Peplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router while the 48v POE injector powers my mini-Access Point. While running off 12V DC is my normal "unplugged" mode of operation, have the option to plug in the AC cord and run off of AC when my rig is plugged-in is an added bonus.
- skipbaccus ..Verified BuyerReviewingGigabit PoE Injector for Mobile Installations (120v AC / DC12V Input)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoMeets the need
pros - runs the max transit and the poe APO-AC-MINI. easy to hook up. passive cooling aka fanless. case is easy to open and reroute the front 12v output to the rear (or side).
cons - there are input/outputs on four sides (instead of one or two) making a clean install very difficult. the battery input was not clearly labeled on the box as "12v input" but was instead labeled "Bat- Bat+" causing doubt when wiring for an RV install.MMobileMustHave.com8 months agoThanks Skip, note the unit has the ability to not only provide POE via the 12v inputs but also provide trickle charge to a 12v battery and run the POE via 120v input port (providing a battery backup to the POE out if the 120v power is lost). This added feature results in the input/output labels being confusing for sure. We will review the video we did on this product to verify this is properly explained.
- BRIAN B.Verified BuyerReviewingGigabit PoE Injector for Mobile Installations (120v AC / DC12V Input)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agobetter than plugging in ac power
it was a very easy setup and this is much nicer than having to plug into ac power with an additional cord
- Jeff C.Verified BuyerReviewingGigabit PoE Injector for Mobile Installations (120v AC / DC12V Input)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorked well
Everything was as expected
- Mark Q.Verified BuyerReviewingGigabit PoE Injector for Mobile Installations (120v AC / DC12V Input)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago1-Port Gigabit PoE Injector Mobile Installations (DC12V Input)
Love this device. Powers my Pepwave duo router and my Pepwave Mini AP over POE exactly as advertised.