Put the power of technology to work for you with the most advanced tire pressure monitoring systems. Trust TST, a commercial leader in tire pressure monitoring solutions now available for your RV, boat trailer or travel trailer. TST's efficient and reliable design makes monitoring your tires easier than ever. Not only will you gain peace of mind when you choose the most trusted brand on the market, but youíll get top-rated customer service, online product support, and a full three-year warranty.
- Now includes a repeater to maximize the performance of the system for any length of vehicle and tow vehicle
- Real time display of tire pressure and temperatures
- Easy installation
- Light, compact, and water-resistant sensors
- Accurate pressure readings
- Pressure range of 0 to 218 pounds
- User replaceable CR1632 batteries
- Anti-theft feature on sensors
- Monitor up to 110 tires
- 14 in the power position
- 4 trailers at 24 tires each
- User adjustable high and low-pressure alarm levels
- Audible and visual alerts on display
- Display can monitor up to 4 trailers
- For use on rubber or metal valve stems
- 1 TST Wide Screen Color Display
- screw on cap style sensors
- 2 Installation wrenches
- Rubber Display Mount
- Suction Cup Display Mount
- USB and 12V charging capabilities
- Detailed user manual
- 1 507 Repeater
- 3 Year Warranty
Key Display Features:
- 3.5" Screen!
- Monitors up to 4 different trailers/TOAD vehicles
- Monitor select or drop vehicles with a single push of a button
- Provides audible and visual alerts
- 2 mounting options
- Monitors tire pressure and temperature
- 3.5" Diagonal (versus our old model at 2.5")
- 4.6" Wide
- 2.99" Tall
- 1.06" Deep
- 4.4 ounces
Tested and Approved
Built to Last
We test these products to make sure they last. Whether you are a Weekend Warrior, Full-Time, or anywhere in between, these products are designed to hold up and perform.
- Mark F.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Cap SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTST Review
Ordering the TST TPMS for my Prevost and tow car was very easy and delivery was on time. The system was easy to install and is working as expected. Definitely add this to your list of systems to evaluate for your RV TPMS.
- Paul S.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Cap SensorsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoTST, Great Product
It’s the first time I have used these and found it nice to know how my tires are running. Set up was fairly easy with only one of the six caps having an issue. Adjusted the valve stem and it came around. I’m off on another trip so will learn a little more. They do seem to show a couple pounds lower than I put in the tires and I’m using a high quality pressure gauge.
The new model of caps have a different way to access the batteries. The star knock off is because the TST web site and video about the product has not been updated to show the change. Roll out an updated product and you need to update everything that goes with it. Found instructions on a YouTube. Otherwise a seems to be a great product.
- Raymond E.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Cap SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoTST Tire Pressure Monitoring Equals Safety
I wouldn’t pull any trailer without TST monitoring the pressure and temperature of my tires. It not only gives an early warning that a tire is losing air, but if bearings or brakes start failing, then you are going to see the temp rise on one tire and know something needs to be looked at! MMH has provided great customer service and how-to videos as well as webinars. Thanks!!
- Troy R.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Cap SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLOVE THE TPMS!
I used to check tire press on 10 tires before every travel day. And during the drive, we had no visibility or warnings of problems. Now, we see the temp and pressure of every tire and we know if there is an issue, an alarm will go off and we can pull over to avoid a disaster. Great product!
- Carlton H.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Cap SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoInstallation & Functionallity
Thus far everything is working perfectly. I was able to pair the sensors easily and then installed them on our 2022 Ford F-450 dually and 42 foot 5th-wheel without any issues. Come to find out, one of the rear inner truck tires was extremely low due to picking up a small nail. I didn't realize it until I installed the TPMS just a few days before our first tow ever. We would have caught it with a manual check, but, we were able to monitor it during our that tow which gave us piece-of-mind!
- James H.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Cap SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTMPS on my F450
I have enjoyed having the TPMS on my F450, since the F450 doesn't come with TPMS this was a great solution. I also was able to mount the sensors on the inside dual tire without using an extension. I don't like extensions since they are prone to leaking.
- William B.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Cap SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTire Pressure Monitoring System
First impressions very good. Actually a must have compared to the cost of a blow and the damage they can cause. Wouldn’t suggest cutting corners ( going the cheap route).