Flow Thru Sensors compatible with all TST Tire Pressure Monitor Systems currently on the market. Flow-thru Sensors are easy to use and allow you to add tire pressure without removing the sensors. Flow-thru Sensors are compatible only with metal valve stems.
- Newer Generation 2 Style Sensors
- Easy installation
- Compact, and water-resistant sensors with flow thru capability to add/remove air pressure without removing sensor
- Accurate pressure readings
- Pressure range of 0 to 218 pounds
- User replaceable CR1632 batteries
- Anti-theft feature on sensors
- 2x Screw on Flow Thru sensors
- 1 Metal Installation Wrench
- 3 Year Warranty
Tested and Approved
Built to Last
We test these products to make sure they last. Whether you are a Weekend Warrior, Full-Time, or anywhere in between, these products are designed to hold up and perform.
- Randy J.Verified BuyerReviewingTST 507 Series Gen 2 Flow Thru Sensors (2 Pack)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoEasy install, reasonable price
Easy to install and pairing the with the new TST monitor screen is MUCH easier than the old screen. Recommend upgrading if you haven't!
- David R.Verified BuyerReviewingTST 507 Series Gen 2 Flow Thru Sensors (2 Pack)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTPMS sensor pack
Easy and fast order… bought 2 sets for the toad…. Now all 14 tires can be monitored while traveling… great price … best around… love it
- David B.Verified BuyerReviewingTST 507 Series Gen 2 Flow Thru Sensors (2 Pack)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNone
I purchased a new TST tire pressure monitoring system to keep a close eye on my six year old tires. Make sure you have clearance or room to fit these somewhat longer sensors on your wheels. My front hubcaps interfered with the pass thru sensors so I bought the cap sensors for the front and these pass-thru sensors for the back four tires. My complete system is now 6 cap sensors (four on tow vehicle, two on RV) and four pass-thru sensors (all on rear of RV). I highly recommend protecting your RV investment with this easy to use safety accessory.