MobileMustHave.com is proud to announce that we are the first Thetford authorized online retailer of the Sani-Con Turbo line of macerator products. What is the Sani-Con Turbo and is it right for you? The Sani-Con is a revolution in mobile sanitation and evacuation. The Sani-Con Turbo line of products has come pre-installed on high-end Class A Motorcoaches for years but now that same technology is available as a customer-installed solution.
Why Sani-Con Turbo?
- Easier Dumping: Makes the least-enjoyable aspect of RV use quicker and easier
- Improved Sanitation: No connections to make or break mean fewer spills and no getting your hands dirty
- Convenience & Flexibility: Enables dumping uphill 9 feet or up to 100 feet horizontally using the included garden hose adapter
- Time Saving: Drains nearly as fast as gravity, without set-up or clean-up time
- Integrated Grey Water Bypass: The first ever, pump-integrated, greywater bypass system means you can leave your grey water valve open even when the Sani-Con Turbo pump is not enabled for residential like performance.
Sani-Con 600s - Is This the Right Model & Where do I Install It?
The system is designed for most Class A and many Super C motorhomes. The storage bay on these RVs has the ideal height, with enough clearance for installing the pump and attaching the sewer inlet hose to the outlet. If you have an existing enclosed wet bay service areas like the one pictured below (common in Class A and Super C motorhomes) then the Sani-Con 600s is right for you. If you have a different setup, don't worry, there is likely a model for you, but email us for ordering information at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat in the bottom right corner and we will point you in the right direction.
Sani-Con® Turbo 600 relies on a 1/2-hp pump for evacuating waste from the tanks. The pump can be connected to the generator or a 12 V battery, and it's controlled by a switch box assembly.
How does it work?
Turbo 600S is an easy-to-use system. Once permanent connections have been made, Sani-Con® Turbo 600 is fully operational and ready to evacuate waste.
- Step 1: Remove the cap and connect the nozzle to the dumping station
- Step 2: Open the black water valve
- Step 3: Turn on the macerating pump
- Step 4: When the black water tank is empty, the pump will start sounding different
- Step 5: Turn off the pump and close the black water tank valve
- Step 6: Empty the grey water tank to give the whole system a rinse
- Step 7: Disconnect the nozzle, replace the cap and return the Sani-Con® Turbo in the storage compartment
Erik & Kala Livinlite.net First Impressions - Detailed Video (Full Article)
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Why Choose Us?
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
- Fed Ex
- Traverse Bay RV
Sami on on 600 turbo
Great product and fast shipping
Very good although I was literally just down the road at Traverse Bay RV resort they would not let me pick up the product. Fed Ex had to make several attempts to deliver after a few days I finally got it. Besides that great service, great product would buy from them again.
Thetford Sani-Con Turbo 600s
Not able to install the pump because it requires a larger power supply wire. Not as easy as the Thetford on line video to get a larger wire run from the generator or battery bank. Install of the unit is above my pay grade.
Works as advertised , would buy again.
Great product, Easy installation. Sure beats dealing with the bulky sewer hose! Mobile Must Have is great to deal with. Excellent communication, they provide detailed tracking of your order so you know exactly when you are going to receive your item.