MobileMustHave.com is proud to announce that we are the first Thetford authorized online retailer of the Sani-Con Turbo line of macerator products. What is the Sani-Con Turbo and is it right for you? The Sani-Con is a revolution in mobile sanitation and evacuation. The Sani-Con Turbo line of products has come pre-installed on high-end Class A Motorcoaches for years but now that same technology is available as a customer-installed solution.
Why Sani-Con Turbo?
- Easier Dumping: Makes the least-enjoyable aspect of RV use quicker and easier
- Improved Sanitation: No connections to make or break mean fewer spills and no getting your hands dirty
- Convenience & Flexibility: Enables dumping uphill 9í or up to 100í horizontally
- Time-Saving: Drains nearly as fast as gravity, without set-up or clean-up time
- Integrated Grey Water Bypass: The first ever, pump-integrated, grey water bypass system means you can leave your grey water valve open even when the Sani-Con Turbo pump is not enabled for residential like performance.
Sani-Con 400s - Is This the Right Model & Where do I Install It?
Sani-Con® Turbo 400S is a bayonet mount waste evacuation system. The compact size of the pump allows for a permanent installation without cutting the sewer outlet of the RV. Packing the same powerful macerating pump, a 21' extendable hose, and a versatile nozzle that fits six dump station inlet sizes, Sani-Con® Turbo 400S makes waste dumping look easy. With a pump permanently installed on the sewer outlet and hose and nozzle that can be stored in a compartment or in the optional storage box, space will no longer be an issue.
How does it work?
To evacuate waste from holding tanks:
- Step 1: Remove the cap and connect the nozzle to the dumping station
- Step 2: Open the black water valve
- Step 3: Turn on the macerating pump
- Step 4: When the black water tank is empty the pump will start sounding different
- Step 5: Turn off the pump and close the black water tank valve
- Step 6: Empty the gray tank to rinse the system
- Step 7: Disconnect the nozzle, replace the cap and return the Sani-Con® Turbo in the compartment or storage bay.
- Sani-Con® Turbo 400S - with OT (over-temperature) protected pump
- 21' Hose and nozzle assembly with nozzle caps
- Hanger strap
- Fuse holder
- 35 AMP fuse
- Switch box assembly
- Electrical connectors (2)
- Pipe hanger
- 1/4" Bolt and nut
Erik & Kala - Livinlite.net - Detailed Video (Sani-Con 600s) (Full Article)
This product is not returnable once opened due to health and safety reasons. The product is backed by the manufacturer warranty and any issues will be resolved by MobileMustHave and the manufacturer. Our complete Return Policy is available here.
This item is considered oversized by the shipping carrier and is not eligible for upgraded 2-Day complimentary shipping. Oversized items may be subject to additional shipping charges depending on the item and all shipping charges will be listed at checkout if applicable. If you have any questions regarding shipping charges please start up a chat with us below!
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Why Choose Us
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
- Robert S.Verified BuyerReviewingThetford Sani-Con Turbo 400SI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThetford Sani-con 400S
Will need extra wiring, connectors, screws, spa hose, clamps, 90 degree pipe connect, and storage box. Fits easily and does not extend paste side wall on 2023 Grand Design Reflection 150 Series 295RL.
- Nick K.Verified BuyerReviewingThetford Sani-Con Turbo 400SI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWorks amazing!
This worked as i had hoped while mooch docking at my parents. Ran 100' of 3/4" garden hose to their septic tanks and was able to dump super fast.
- David O.Verified BuyerReviewingThetford Sani-Con Turbo 400SI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust buy one
I will never own an rv without one of these again. The process of dumping tanks is so much cleaner and faster now!
- Michael O.Verified BuyerReviewingThetford Sani-Con Turbo 400SI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoArrived quick
Have not used yet but will be as soon as its gets warmer. Arrived in only a few days. Great ordering experience.