Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Why Choose Us
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
- Dennis T.Verified BuyerReviewingPeplink MAX BR1 MINI Mobile Router (HW3)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoPeplink is great
As with all Peplink routers, this one does an awesome job. It is bullet proof.
- Barry F.Verified BuyerReviewingPeplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router (x55)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoSynergy Device
In the process of upgrading my entire network. I bought this instead of the max adapter 5G to act as a synergized device for the 3rd 5G connection, but also to act as a standalone backup in the event of a failure of my BR2 5G which is my synergy controller. For ~$350 difference instead of getting just an adapter, I have a fully functional router with 5G, WiFi-WAN, additional WAN inputs, etc.. Small price to pay for redundancy and added functionality.
- Paul S.Verified BuyerReviewingPeplink MAX BR1 Pro RouterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPeplink MAX BR1 Pro
I’ve had the router now for about a week and find the features to be impressive. I installed a backup card first and then activated the 300Gb plan purchased with the router and installed that card. I also paid for MMH to set up the router and training. The training video was helpful but also scheduled a live session. All my questions have been answered and they are still there if I need more assistance. The service is top notch, I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
- Howell C.Verified BuyerReviewingPeplink MAX BR1 Pro RouterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI have not had the router in place long enough to review yet, but the MMH support in it's configuration was fantastic.
I am new to the Peplink line of routers and their configuration. Joshua, MMH support, answered my "chat" request for configuration support within a minute or two. He was very familiar with the equipment. He never rushed walking me through every step I needed help with, until all the configuration was exactly what I needed. This level of timely support is almost unheard of in the industry. I will also add the Peplink equipment was being installed in a public safety data center, and not mobile. The Peplink multiple WAN feeds and auto failover is exactly what we needed. So even though MMH (name) appears to cater to the "mobile" environment, their expertise and the Peplink line of equipment is equally impressive for the small data center environment. I can update this once I have some more time with the hardware.
- Bob H.Verified BuyerReviewingPeplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router (x55)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoUpgraded from Max BR1 Pro LTEA to the 5G
It was a very seamless transition and the product has worked great. I have been very happy with all of the Peplink devices I have owned and the service of MobileMustHave.
- SCOTT W.Verified BuyerReviewingPeplink MAX BR1 Pro 5G Mobile Router (x55)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFantastic!
I am new to mobile internet. Purchased the MAX BR1 Pro 5G it was super easy to install. The interface is intuitive. We are able to track our data usage and prioritize data for our work over the kids streaming. super amazing! Paid for MMH to do the initial setup, there service was outstanding! Worth every penny for their expertise to get the routers firmware updated and configured.
- Pat M.Verified BuyerReviewingPeplink MAX Transit Duo Pro Mobile RouterI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago2 is better than 1
I struggled to decide between the transit and the BR one pro 5G. Ultimately I went with the transit because of the faster processor and dual 4G giving me to cellular connections close my Starlink for ultimate redundancy. It has been great and down the road I plan on adding 5G to the set up with an ethernet cable using synergy mode.