**MAKE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE PURCHASE**
**PLAN IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PEPLINK CATEGORY-18 ROUTERS. WORKS WITH ALL OTHER PEPLINK MOBILE ROUTERS**
** DUE TO FRAUD ISSUES WE ARE NO LONGER ACTIVATING ANY DEVICES NOT PURCHASED FROM MOBILEMUSTHAVE.COM. YOUR IMEI WILL BE CHECKED SO PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF YOU HAVE A DEVICE PURCHASED ELSEWHERE**
MobileMustHave.com is proud to announce that we now have the ability to offer cellular data plans directly to our customers! We have negotiated the ability to provide high gigabyte cellular data plans that operate on the nation's largest cellular networks.
If you are looking to work on the road or use a cellular data connection as your primary internet source then you want a serious data plan that won't get in your way with low data caps or throttling. Unfortunately, the four major U.S. cellular carriers no longer offer high gigabyte data plans directly but you can get 800GB of nationwide data compatible with your MobileMustHave purchased router.
We have negotiated special discounts for our customers who utilize our hardware and agree to our mobile data Terms of Service. When you purchase the data plan above you will be sent a SIM card ready for activation complete with 30 days of pre-paid data. Accept our Terms of Service and confirm your desired activation date and the sim will be activated in the timeline outlined above.
This plan is a hotspot plan designed for data-only devices with 800GB of monthly data. The coverage map for this plan is located here. This plan, like all true hotspot plans, is subject to deprioritization to phone traffic in congested areas. This plan, like all true hotspot plans, is subject to de-prioritization to phone traffic in congested areas. The carrier reserves the right in high congestion service areas to limit streaming bandwidth to 480p (rarely enforced). A streaming option pack is available for an additional $15.00/mo for customers who wish to increase this to 1080p streaming in congested markets. This is not a phone or tablet plan common with low-cost resellers. This plan is 5G compatible and has been tested in CAT-6,12,20,5G Peplink devices. This plan does NOT work with CAT-18 Peplink devices. This plan is provided by a 3rd party wholesaler contracted by MobileMustHave and administered by our customer service team directly. We provide the sim card, activation instructions, and technical support and also manage the monthly billing of this plan. This plan has no contract, additional details are below.
- No Contracts - Cancel anytime, pre-pay month to month
- Automatic Bill Pay -Receive 30 days with your purchase today and a link to sign up for future months should you choose to continue service.
- No Speed Caps, subject to network congestion and prioritization as with all hotspot plans
- HD Streaming (carrier reserves right to limit streaming to 480p in congested areas, info under "Plan Details")
- 800GB usage per month
- NOTE THIS IS SIM CARD ONLY - NO DEVICE INCLUDED
800GB of High-Speed Data? What's the Catch?
What Happens if I Go Over?
Other Plans Claim they are Unlimited or Cheaper, Why?
Will this Plan get Shutdown?
Can I Temporarily Suspend Service?
How Do I Pay The Monthly Bill?
What If I forget to Pay My Bill or My Card Is Declined?
Don't like the data plan or want to return for any reason? Couldn't get it to work or no service in your area? No problem, we offer 7-day, no-questions-asked returns from your date of activation. Simply request a refund and we will process it as quickly as possible.
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Why Choose Us
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
- Melanie B.Verified BuyerReviewingP800 - Monthly Subscription FeeI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars9 months agoT-Mobile
So far doesn't work anywhere in the AZ mountains. That is to be expected, but sad. Did work near Box Canyon when the Starlink didn't. That was nice. Was expecting it to work at our Mesa home, but was soo slow. Basically unusable there as well.
- Jacob D.Verified BuyerReviewingP800 - Monthly Subscription FeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGood product
Had decent service throughout western US
- John B.Verified BuyerReviewingP800 - Monthly Subscription FeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat consistent service
It is rare that I’m not able to get consistent fast service at most locations as a full time RVer. I have Starlink as a backup but usually have it deactivated while I use our T-Mobile plan
- PAUL I.Verified BuyerReviewingP800 - Monthly Subscription FeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoGreat Service
The capability of the system is great. P800 plan worked perfectly on our 7000 mile trip to East Coast and back. Customer service, also excellent. Responsive , unformative.
- Marc S.Verified BuyerReviewingP800 - Monthly Subscription FeeI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars11 months ago5G
No customer service to help me with my 5G modem and getting 5G coverage to work properly with SIM compatible 5G
- Bradley E.Verified BuyerReviewingP800 - Monthly Subscription FeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoLove this internet
Just amazing. I work full time from my RV and have to have great internet/bandwidth in order to do my job. Have had little/no issues so far with bandwidth. My boss forgets sometimes that I am on the road 100% as there is no lag in achieving my goals
- Jamie B.Verified BuyerReviewingP800 - Monthly Subscription FeeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago800 P monthly subscription
I work on the road and we traveled from WI to FL and had no problems with connection and any slow downs of speed. It’s worth the peace of mind having enough data to take care of work and still have plenty for other needs.