MobileMustHave.com is proud to announce that we are the first Thetford authorized online retailer of the Sani-Con Turbo line of macerator products. What is the Sani-Con Turbo and is it right for you? The Sani-Con is a revolution in mobile sanitation and evacuation. The Sani-Con Turbo line of products has come pre-installed on high-end Class A Motorcoaches for years but now that same technology is available as a customer-installed solution.
Why Sani-Con Turbo?
- Easier Dumping: Makes the least-enjoyable aspect of RV use quicker and easier
- Improved Sanitation: No connections to make or break mean fewer spills and no getting your hands dirty
- Convenience & Flexibility: Enables dumping uphill 9 feet or up to 100 feet horizontally using the included garden hose adapter
- Time Saving: Drains nearly as fast as gravity, without set-up or clean-up time
- Integrated Grey Water Bypass: The first ever, pump-integrated, greywater bypass system means you can leave your grey water valve open even when the Sani-Con Turbo pump is not enabled for residential like performance.
Sani-Con 600s - Is This the Right Model & Where do I Install It?
The system is designed for most Class A and many Super C motorhomes. The storage bay on these RVs has the ideal height, with enough clearance for installing the pump and attaching the sewer inlet hose to the outlet. If you have an existing enclosed wet bay service areas like the one pictured below (common in Class A and Super C motorhomes) then the Sani-Con 600s is right for you. If you have a different setup, don't worry, there is likely a model for you, but email us for ordering information at firstname.lastname@example.org or start a chat in the bottom right corner and we will point you in the right direction.
Sani-Con® Turbo 600 relies on a 1/2-hp pump for evacuating waste from the tanks. The pump can be connected to the generator or a 12 V battery, and it's controlled by a switch box assembly.
How does it work?
Turbo 600S is an easy-to-use system. Once permanent connections have been made, Sani-Con® Turbo 600 is fully operational and ready to evacuate waste.
- Step 1: Remove the cap and connect the nozzle to the dumping station
- Step 2: Open the black water valve
- Step 3: Turn on the macerating pump
- Step 4: When the black water tank is empty, the pump will start sounding different
- Step 5: Turn off the pump and close the black water tank valve
- Step 6: Empty the grey water tank to give the whole system a rinse
- Step 7: Disconnect the nozzle, replace the cap and return the Sani-Con® Turbo in the storage compartment
Erik & Kala Livinlite.net First Impressions - Detailed Video (Full Article)
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Why Choose Us?
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Great product, Easy installation. Sure beats dealing with the bulky sewer hose! Mobile Must Have is great to deal with. Excellent communication, they provide detailed tracking of your order so you know exactly when you are going to receive your item.
Great product / great service
Ordered this a few weeks ago. It was delivered on time but I had to wait for dry weather to install it. Used it this past weekend for the first time and it works like a dream. Highly recommend it for anyone tired of dealing with the stinky slinky.
Sanicon Turbo 600
The Sanicon Turbo 600 is the cleanest and easiest way to empty an RV's holding tanks.
Helpful accessory for many situations
I initially purchased this to be able to setup a dump location at home without any trenching. The closest drain option I have is either uphill or over 50' from where I can get the RV. Installation went fairly well on my 2001 Monaco Windsor. I had to remove the factory sewer hose storage to have space for the unit but hoses with connectors didn't fit there anyway. I added a section of clear suction hose to the outlet and used Camlock fittings from the local farm supply store. This makes storage of the hose much easier and allows me to use a standard agricultural discharge hose if I need more distance. First outing after installing it, I was glad I had it. Sewer connections were behind the sites needing the full 20' of hose and were slightly uphill from the RV. This thing made dumping easy and quick. I'm pretty sure the grey tank empties faster with this pump than with the normal 3" gravity hose. I would definitely recommend the upgrade if you're interested.