MobileMustHave.com is proud to announce that we are the first Thetford authorized online retailer of the Sani-Con Turbo line of macerator products. What is the Sani-Con Turbo and is it right for you? The Sani-Con is a revolution in mobile sanitation and evacuation. The Sani-Con Turbo line of products has come pre-installed on high-end Class A Motorcoaches for years but now that same technology is available as a customer-installed solution.
Why Sani-Con Turbo?
- Easier Dumping: Makes the least-enjoyable aspect of RV use quicker and easier
- Pumps Uphill and Far Distances: Can pump 9' up and 100+ feet with included garden hose attachment
- Improved Sanitation: No connections to make or break mean fewer spills and no getting your hands dirty
- Convenience & Flexibility: Enables dumping uphill 9í or up to 100í horizontally
- Time-Saving: Drains nearly as fast as gravity, without set-up or clean-up time
- Integrated Grey Water Bypass: The first-ever, pump-integrated, greywater bypass system means you can leave your grey water valve open even when the Sani-Con Turbo pump is not enabled for residential-like performance.
Sani-Con 300s - Is This the Right Model & Where do I Install It?
The system is designed for ultra-portability and flexibility when a permanent installation isn't desired. The Sani-Con Turbo 300 is a portable macerator solution that can be fitted to any RV quickly and easily using the standard bayonet fitting found on just about every RV made today. Add 12v power from a portable battery, close vehicle or use a wire to the coach batteries, and your up and running.
Sani-Con® Turbo 300 is designed to work on all RV types, but will be especially useful on travel trailers where a permanent installation on the sewer outlet is not possible.
Campers in this category have sewer outlets mounted under the body but have no room for a permanent installation of the macerating pump. The "Tank Buddy" comes with its own handy storage box, allowing users to safely store it after use.
If you are looking for a more permanent setup for a single RV, don't worry, there is likely a model for you, email us for ordering information at email@example.com or start a chat in the bottom right corner and we will point you in the right direction based on your setup.
How does it work?
Model 300 requires minimal set-up time, it hooks to any 12 V power supply and works with a standard bayonet style sewer hookup common on most RVs. The "Tank Buddy" comes fully assembled, only requiring a few steps to get the waste evacuation process started:
- Step 1: Remove the system from the storage box
- Step 2: Remove the cap and connect the pump to the sewer outlet
- Step 3: Make sure the switch on the pump is set to "off" and connect the wires to a power source
- Step 4: Remove the cap and connect the nozzle to the dumping station
- Step 5: Open the black water valve
- Step 6: Turn on the macerating pump
- Step 7: When the black water tank is empty the pump will start sounding different
- Step 8: Turn off the pump and close the black water tank valve
- Step 9: Empty the grey water tank to help rinse the system
- Step 10: Disconnect the nozzle from the dumping station and the pump from the sewer outlet, replace the caps and return the Sani-Con® Turbo to its Storage Box.
- Sani-Con® Turbo 300 assembly - with OT (over-temperature) protected pump
- Hose and nozzle assembly with nozzle caps
- 2 Alligator clips to connect a 12 V battery (battery not included)
- 35 AMP fuse
- Storage case
- Quick connect wire (optional for pre-wire installs)
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Why Choose Us?
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Worked great. Easy to use. Great fast service.