The Hardwired Power Watchdog Smart Surge Protector with Emergency Shutoff from Hughes Autoformers offers 6,100 joules of advanced surge protection for your coach. By using advanced circuit analysis, this surge protector will automatically shut off your power if it detects voltage entering dangerous levels*. When levels stabilize for at least 90 seconds, it will turn your power back on without you having to reset anything. Hardwired to your RV so you can plug it into any camp power pole and automatically be protected.
Take advantage of the patented Bluetooth connectivity, so you can monitor park power conditions in real time on your smartphone with Hughes' free mobile app.
- Replaceable Surge/Spike Module - If there's a large spike in power, simply replace the surge module instead of the entire unit
- Remote Monitoring - Monitor voltage, amperage, and wattage on your smartphone in real time
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Plug n' Play - 4 second analysis time to to determine if power conditions are safe (other brands take up to two minutes)
- Protect Your Appliances - Built-in 90 second power-on delay after a fault is detected and resolved
- Complete LED Park Power Diagnostics - Get wireless fault alerts to keep you informed of any hazardous park power conditions
- Customizable Alert Thresholds
- Works with RVWhisper to monitor your unit remotely
*If voltage drops below 104 volts or above 132 volts.
Constantly Monitor Power with Free Mobile App
All Hughes Autoformers surge protectors come with patented Bluetooth technology to communicate straight to your smartphone! Live monitor park power conditions, power usage, and more with the Power Watchdog mobile app.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Hughes Autoformers provides a limited lifetime warranty for all of their surge protectors. In the rare case a defect is discovered, Hughes Autoformers will cover all parts and labor costs. To learn more, contact us.
Easy-to-Replace Surge Module
All surge protectors and voltage boosters by Hughes Autoformers feature modular surge protection - meaning that if a surge occurs that would have damaged your RV, the surge module will be damaged instead. Due to the modular construction, you can just take out the damaged part and replace it with a new surge module instead of purchasing a new surge protector.
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Why Choose Us
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
- Mark W.Verified BuyerReviewingHughes Autoformers Power Watchdog 50A Smart Surge Protector with Emergency Shutoff (Hardwired)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood stuff!
Looks great lit up. Works well. I like the idea of being able to change out sacrificial board should it be called to duty. I’m glad Mobile Must Have started selling these