Get your mobile router set up and ready to connect to the internet with this Verizon triple-cut LTE SIM card. This SIM card will fit either standard, micro or nano slots. This allows the card to work in newer and older phones, including WifiRanger and Pepwave devices. The SIM card is ready to activate with any Verizon prepaid service or with the contract of your choice, including our cellular referral plans powered by Verizon.
- "Triple-cut" SIM cards can be punched out for the desired size. Universal, 3-in-1 SIM
- Compatible with 3G, 4G, and 5G devices
- Compatible with both Verizon Prepaid & Postpaid cellular service
- No annual contract
- SIM card only - NO DATA PLAN INCLUDED
This product is not returnable once opened due to health and safety reasons. The product is backed by the manufacturer warranty and any issues will be resolved by MobileMustHave and the manufacturer. Our complete Return Policy is available here.
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Why Choose Us
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.
- Dale A.Verified BuyerReviewingVerizon Multi-Sim Card - Non-Activated Sim Card Supporting Nano, Micro and Standard Sim DevicesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVerizon SIM card
Ordered the Verizon SIM card. Chatted with the tech support team to get details on each plan before deciding to go with Verizon. Tech support was great. Card arrived quickly as promised.
- Mark A.Verified BuyerReviewingVerizon Multi-Sim Card - Non-Activated Sim Card Supporting Nano, Micro and Standard Sim DevicesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSim card
I haven’t used it yet, but as soon as it stops raining for a day I’ll be installing the system in the RV. Several other people I know use their systems with it and have had zero issues. That’s why I ordered it from you guys.