Detailed Setup Video Complete With Wiring Diagrams
In the video above, Erik shares his secrets to staying connected on the road including how he utilizes Peplink devices to manage his multiple simultaneous internet connections. Erik utilizes cellular connections from each of the major cellular providers, free WIFI when available, and also Starlink when he has a clear view of the northern sky. His Peplink mobile router allows him to control up to 7 internet sources simultaneously from a single dashboard.
"I've tested everything out there and this is the closest solution to home-like internet."
Ultimate Road Warrior VR2
Complete Mobile Internet Solution with Dual LTE-A Pro CAT-7/CAT-12 Mobile Router, Roof Antenna Options, WiFi-WAN, SpeedFusion Licensing
Speed Demon 5G
Complete Mobile Internet Bundle with 5G/CAT-20 Mobile Router, Roof Antenna, WIFI 6, and Accessories. Fastest speeds with 5G.
Full Timer VR2
Updated in 2022 a complete Mobile Internet Solution with CAT-6 LTE Mobile Router, Roof Antenna, DC Direct Wire Kit, Optional Data Plans
If you are interested in building your own Starlink Antenna mast like the one featured in this video we have included links below to the parts used in the build.
Starlink Mast Parts List (Amazon Links)
- J Pipe Mast: https://amzn.to/3NL6VsD
- Electrical box to house the wireless actuator controller: https://amzn.to/3P97Ww0
- 6-inch linear actuator for raising/lowering J pipe: https://amzn.to/3OPp61E
- Linear Actuator Controller: https://amzn.to/3nJxJz6
- Wire entry system on Front cap: - we picked these up at a local electrical wholesaler but you can use the dealer search tool to find if you want to use https://www.icotek.com/en-us/products/multi-cable-transit/kel-fg-er