The Peplink Balance 30 Pro is a branch office or rural home mobile router with a number of features making it excellent for those use cases. The Balance 30 Pro has 2x Wired WAN Ports for multiple wired internet connections such as Starlink, DSL or Cable while also having an integrated CAT-6 LTE-A Cellular Modem. The Peplink Balance 30 Pro has a USB port for tethering support of an additional cellular modem such as the Peplink Max Adapter USB cellular modem.
The Balance 30 Pro has 802.af PoE support with the optional 56V PoE Power adapter which will enable the PoE ports. Optional Speedfusion licensing is available to enable wan bonding for unbreakable connectivity.
This mobile router is a Certified Pre-Owned Device. Certified Pre-Owned devices have been returned by customers and are fully tested by our technical support team and repacked in like-new condition. Certified Pre-Owned devices come with a 90-Day Warranty from MobileMustHave.com and generally come with 3-11 months of factory warranty remaining. Warranty options can be extended at time of checkout for additional coverage if desired. Enjoy additional savings from standard prices by purchasing a Certified Pre-Owned Device today.
Single Modem Device
This mobile router is equipped with a single cellular modem. This device may have multiple SIM card slots but can connect to one cellular provider at a time. Single modem devices may include a USB port or expansion slot to add additional modems. Switching between SIM card slots can be done via the management console, typically in 30-60 seconds allowing time for the modem to reboot utilizing the auxiliary SIM slot(s). Higher-end single modem devices often have faster maximum download/upload speeds then other devices but lack the redundancy found in a multi-modem device. Our multi-modem collection of devices can be found here.
Internet traffic can be routed in a variety of ways using Peplink's proprietary Outbound Policy Management Algorithms. Single modem devices may be capable of utilizing SpeedFusion technology, also known as "WAN bonding", which may require separate licensing. Single modem devices can bond the single cellular connection with the devices WAN port or WIFI-as-WAN sources if the device supports these functions. See SpeedFusion section on this page for additional information.
Device Pre-Configuration & Training Options
- Do-It-Yourself Setup – Once your order ships, detailed instructions will be emailed to your inbox complete with detailed installation guides for both mobile routers and roof antenna installations. Use our self-help installation guide to get from box to surfing the web in no time. What’s best is the cost. Free!
- Instructor Led Setup & Training Class – Get personalized setup and training for your new mobile internet solution. Our team will help you get the unit online and will remotely configure common settings so that you can begin using the internet without having to break out the instructions manuals and learn tech talk. We will update the device to the latest secure firmware, setup your WiFi and passwords and give your WiFi a unique name of your choice. We will then verify the unit is functioning properly and setup remote access to your new mobile router through Peplink's secure Cloud Management Portal. You will then have access to live instructor led classes to review all of the basics on how to use your new mobile internet solution. All classes include a question-and-answer session to ensure all of your questions are answered and you can always return after a few weeks and attend a second class if you have more questions.
MobileMustHave Data Plans
MobileMustHave is proud to announce we now have high-speed, high GB data plans available exclusively to our customers. Traditional cellular plans available directly from the carriers have data caps that are not suitable for active travelers. We have negotiated the ability to provide high gigabyte cellular data plans that operate on the top national networks. Take the guesswork out of activating other plans that don't work or are not authorized to work on our cellular routers with data plans from MobileMustHave. Our plans are ready to activate when your ready to travel and have no contracts so keep as long as you need and cancel anytime.
InControl2 is Peplink's cloud-based endpoint management system. When connected to your devices, it aggregates data to generate useful reports on all aspects of your network. On a single screen, you can push configurations to any and all of your endpoints. If you need to dig deeper, you can remotely access the web admin of any device on your network.
For most MobileMustHave customers this features is not required, but it does allow your device to be accessible to you via the cloud. This can be an advantage if you would like to remotely control your device, track your vehicles location (if GPS is enabled), and allow support access to remote in (when permission is granted).
InControl2 is included with all router purchases for 1-Year and is included with EssentialCare and PrimeCare Warranty Renewal Options.
Peplink EssentialCare optional extended warranty packages provide customers with Incontrol2 cloud management licensing, software updates, firmware updates, and extended factory warranty support for devices deemed defective by Peplink's warranty support department. EssentialCare is a cost effective and convenient way to extend the warranty coverage of your Peplink device for customers who do not need advanced replacement support. Note that EssentialCare cannot be purchased for devices outside of existing warranty. Warranty and license purchases are non-refundable due to manufacturer policies.
- 1-Year EssentialCare included with new Peplink device purchase
- Technical Support via Support Ticket via Peplink
- Firmware Upgrades
- InControl2 Cloud Management
- Hardware Warranty (requires device to be returned to Peplink prior to replacement being sent out)
Looking for the full specifications on this product? Not to worry, they are located above under the "Documentation" Tab just above by the product description.
Talk with an Expert
Our team of mobile experts are available to help you pick the right solution. Click below to schedule a phone consultation.
Join & Save 10%
Access discount pricing not available to the public and save on your first purchase. Exclusive educational content and forum access. Earn 2x reward points on all purchases good towards future items. Membership can pay for itself with your first purchase.
Price Match Guarantee
Never pay more at MobileMustHave; we will match any advertised, authorized, in-stock, price or give you a $50.00 store credit. Terms and Conditions apply.
Want to know even more?
We have partnered with the Mobile Internet Resource Center to help education and answer all your questions about mobile internet. MobileMustHave Members gain exclusive access to content and special discounts. Click below to learn more.
Why Choose Us
Pick the Mobile Internet Experts
The MobileMustHave Team has 50+ years of combined expertise in networking and Information Technology. We are RVers too, and we put each product we sell through rigorous testing in our own RV.
In Case you missed it!
Mobile Internet Bundles
Take the guess work out of selecting components by hand. Our bundles combine everything you need into a single package at a discounted bundle price.