Put the power of technology to work for you with the most advanced tire pressure monitoring systems. Trust TST, a commercial leader in tire pressure monitoring solutions now available for your RV, boat trailer or travel trailer. TST's efficient and reliable design makes monitoring your tires easier than ever. Not only will you gain peace of mind when you choose the most trusted brand on the market, but youíll get top-rated customer service, online product support, and a full three-year warranty.
- Now includes a repeater to maximize the performance of the system for any length of vehicle and tow vehicle
- Real time display of tire pressure and temperatures
- Easy installation
- Light, compact, and water-resistant sensors
- Accurate pressure readings
- Pressure range of 0 to 218 pounds
- User replaceable CR1632 batteries
- Anti-theft feature on sensors
- Monitor up to 110 tires
- 14 in the power position
- 4 trailers at 24 tires each
- User adjustable high and low-pressure alarm levels
- Audible and visual alerts on display
- Display can monitor up to 4 trailers
- For use on metal valve stems only
- 1 TST Wide Screen Color Display
- flow thru style sensors
- 2 Installation wrenches
- Rubber Display Mount
- Suction Cup Display Mount
- USB and 12V charging capabilities
- Detailed user manual
- 1 507 Repeater
- 3 Year Warranty
Key Display Features:
- 3.5" Screen!
- Monitors up to 4 different trailers/TOAD vehicles
- Monitor select or drop vehicles with a single push of a button
- Provides audible and visual alerts
- 2 mounting options
- Monitors tire pressure and temperature
- 3.5" Diagonal (versus our old model at 2.5")
- 4.6" Wide
- 2.99" Tall
- 1.06" Deep
- 4.4 ounces
Tested and Approved
Built to Last
We test these products to make sure they last. Whether you are a Weekend Warrior, Full-Time, or anywhere in between, these products are designed to hold up and perform.
- Sean T.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Flow Thru SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSolid product switched from TireMinder
I had a Tire Minder system which failed after 2 years (screen went blank and it won't connect to one sensor anymore). This system seems more robust. The advantage of the tire minder is you can see all pressures at once. The advantage of the TST is there is a low battery for the sensors which is really nice. Also seeing temp and pressure at the same time is nice.
Make sure you have metal stems. I had a double flat due to valve stems leaking with tire monitors on.
- Nathaniel V.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Flow Thru SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoTST flow thru
This product has been super helpful in my travels. Gives my copilot and I peace of mind while driving, especially during long trips or choppy roads. There a great setup video on YouTube that I followed. If you screw up you can delete the code tied to the sensor on the monitor and then remove the battery from the sensor to erase its memory, allowing you to re-learn. I mounted the repeater on the side of the a-frame on the front of my traveler because thats where my battery box is located. The tape and Velcro has held up so far. The monitor the goes in the vehicle holds a long charge. Must have for peace of mind and worryworts like me
- John P.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Flow Thru SensorsI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoStruggling with the setup
The set up instructions are very poorly written, and I’m finding pairing the unit with the sensors to be very intermittent. Seems like I just keep trying and suddenly with no apparent explanation it connects. I’m hoping it will redeem itself if I ever get all the sensors connected and reporting properly.
- Eddie M.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Flow Thru SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTravel Trailer User
I'm new to camping and it just so happened that we blew a brand new tire with 130 miles on it on our very first camping trip on the way to the campground!!!I didn't like the fact that we never heard it blow or felt it on our 36' travel trailer, even though our windows were down, but was told by another traveler as we moved down an interstate highway.I did a lot of research and decided on this brand and type and couldn't be happier with the product. I have a full size truck and 36' travel trailer as mentioned before and the connection is so good that I don't even have to use the extender. Now I have piece of mind that if one of the tires blow, and I know another will eventually, I will be alerted and can pull over promptly to assess the situation. I would recommend this product to everyone!
- Gary E.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Flow Thru SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOwner
Purchasing the TPMS system from MobileMustHave was a breeze. Easy to order and quick shipping was great. The system arrived quickly and in great condition. Easy to install and operate. Thank you MobileMustHave for being there to give me all the items I need to have a successful RVing experience.
- Steve B.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Flow Thru SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSecurity
This was the first modification we made to our new Travato. We've RV'd since 2004 so it's not like we're starting out. Tire construction has greatly improved over the years and it has given a sense of false security to many people - this product puts data in your hands so you can see and hear (audible alarms) what's happening. Catch leaks before they become flats and you're stuck on the side of the road. The TST also helps you maintain proper inflation which prolongs wear in addition and helps you keep those hard earned dollars in your own pocket - no early tire replacement because of over/under inflation. Knowledge is powerful and TST give you knowledge.
- Miguel o.Verified BuyerReviewingTST Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Flow Thru SensorsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agosafety
This is one of the mandatory safety upgrades for your rv especially if you full time. Being able to view your tire psi, heat and low psi is imperative in my eyes for safety while on the road.